Alfredo de robertis / humberto canto - misa bárbara
Would you like to tell us about a lower price ?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support ?
The 1990 contest was the first to feature an official mascot , Eurocat , created by Joško Marušić . This mischievous purple cat popped up during the 'postcards' of each of the 22 entries, which also included travelogues of the country about to perform, in conjunction with the European Year of Tourism 1990 .
The most influential critical appraisals of Italian neorealism today emphasize the fact that Italian neorealist cinema rested upon artifice as much as realism and established, in effect, its own particular realist conventions. All too many early assessments of Italian neorealism focused lazily upon the formulaic statement that Italian neorealism meant no scripts, no actors, no studios, and no happy endings. In the 1964 edition of his first resistance novel, Il sentiero dei nidi di ragno (The Path to the Nest of Spiders, 1947), Italo Calvino (1923–1985) reminded his readers that Italian neorealism was never a school with widely shared theoretical principles. Rather, it arose from a number of closely associated discoveries of an Italian popular culture that had traditionally been ignored by 'high' Italian culture. Neorealist film and literature replaced an official cinema and literature characterized by pompous rhetoric and a lack of interest in the quotidian and the commonplace. Cesare Zavattini, who functions as a kind of godfather of the movement, stated: "This powerful desire of the [neo-realist] cinema to see and to analyze, this hunger for reality, for truth, is a kind of concrete homage to other people, that is, to all who exist." The aim, method and philosophy was fundamentally humanist: to show Italian life without embellishment and without artifice. Breezy fare this is not, but it did significantly alter European filmmaking and eventually cinema around the world. Neo-realism reflected a new freedom in Italy and the willingness to pose provocative questions about what movies could do. As director Giuseppe Bertolucci (Bernardo's brother) noted: "The cinema was born with neo-realism."
The American Film Institute ranked Rota's score for The Godfather #5 on their list of the greatest film scores . His score for War and Peace was also nominated for the list. In all, Rota wrote scores to more than 150 films.
- Pan.Thy.Monium* Pan-Thy-Monium - ...Dawn / Dreams II
- Luddites - Altered States
- Various - Zwischenfall: From The 80's To The 90's
- Da 5 Footaz* 5 Footaz - The Heist II
- Tapeaters, The - Oh My (Kimouts Mix)
- JME / Grime Reaper - Safe & Sound EP
- Honey Twins - Modell 1910 / Du
- RAE / Sandy Rivera - Get It Back / Balance
- DJ Phantasy & DJ Gemini - Vol 2
- Каста - Трёхмерные Рифмы
- Avantasia - Lost In Space Part 2
- Claudia Hart - Holly Wood
- Ultra Naté - Twisted (Got Me Goin' Round)
- Boys, The - The Boys / Alternative Chartbusters
- Andy C / DJ Rap - Roll On / Ruffest Gunark
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Litaniae KV 125-195
- Klee Replay
Klee & Replay (Promo)
- Iris / Swirlies - Vents Of The Ocean Floor
- Anané / Manoo And Francois A* Manoo & Francois A - Soul Heaven Presents Masters At Work
- Slacker - Psychout 2007 (Legendary Tribute Remixes)